Fabulous low season prices on all apartments. The weather is great, the crowds have gone, come and relax in beautiful Ballina right now!
Sunday 26 February 2017 – 6pm – 18-22 Old Pacific Highway, Newrybar
Regional Table is a 5 course menu celebrating flavours of the region and featuring a dish from 5 different chefs including: Bret Cameron (Harvest), Darren Robertson & Mark LaBrooy (Three Blue Ducks), Simon Hammer (Rick Shores, Burleigh Heads), Ben Devlin (Paper Daisy, Cabarita Beach) and Zeb Gilbert (Wasabi, Noosa).
Each dish will be wine matched with non-alcoholic options available.
Tickets are $175 per person and numbers are limited so book today!
Contact www.harvestnewrybar.com.au firstname.lastname@example.org 02 6687 2644
EAT THE STREET
Is a taste sensation not to be missed!
Lismore’s central business district is vibrant and unique and will offer 'street themed strip' of a diverse range of foods, retail and arts experiences. Market stall marquees will be arranged in Magellan and Carrington Streets and the Back Alley Gallery, alongside a beer garden and trade stalls. A music stage will run throughout the event, plus a cooking stage with a celebrity guest chef, live cooking demonstrations, plus a children’s entertainment area and activities.
Byron Bay Bluesfest – Byron Bay, Tyagarah
Easter Long Weekend – Thursday 13 April to Sunday 17 April 2017
- Australia’s premier contemporary Blues and Roots family friendly music festival
- Mayhem, merriment and madness for the kids with Shorty Brown
- Get crafty and recycle with reclaimed Marine Waste
- Weaving workshops – Weave a bracelet, basket, mat, and or a simple net to catch fish
Sunday of every month from 9am-3pm – check Calendar of Events for more details
- Lots of local markets including fresh local produce and arts and crafts.
Ballina Community Markets, Lennox markets, Bangalow Monthly Community Market , Brunswick Heads Markets, Mullumbimby Farmers Market, Byron Markets and Beachside Markets in school holidays
- There always plenty to do with live music at pubs and clubs – Ballina and Byron get some great travelling artists and have really talented locals on a regular basis.
- If you are feeling active, what about hang-gliding, scuba diving, kayaking or learning to surf.