COVID19 - IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION UPDATE
Grandview Apartments is closely monitoring the Australian / State Government statements regarding COVID-19 and following guidelines from their health departments.
The well being of our guests and staff are of paramount importance.
Our COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Grandview Apartments is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
Grandview Apartments is implementing the following policy to provide peace of mind when booking at Grandview Apartments Ballina:
- For guests with existing and new reservations for any future arrival date, if Federal / State Government travel bans are introduced for the period of your travel to Ballina and you cannot travel from your home state or to New South Wales you will be able to postpone your booking or receive a full refund. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For the most up to date information on The New South Wales Government declared hotspots, please click here.
Grandview Apartments Commitment to Cleanliness
At Grandview Apartments we are taking our standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. We are a registered Covid-19 Safe Business and have implemented a Covid-19 Safety Plan. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to apartments and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Grandview Apartments is taking include:
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Staffs’ own health, safety and knowledge are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we are supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Grandview Apartments use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
- Apartments: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean apartments after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. Where possible we leave apartments vacant for 72 hours after cleaning between guests.
- Common Areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles and public bathrooms.
- Back of House: In the spaces where staff work “behind the scenes”, Grandview is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas.
- Our gym and pool areas are restricted to 2 people only, and they must be from the same household.